A wooden hut of the “Hollander” settlers from 1778. It is a two-story building with a front arcade. Downstairs there is a pantry, a kitchen, a sleeping and living room, a lecture room and a dining room. There is a smokehouse and a chimney in the upper part. The attic was used for economic purposes on a daily basis, and in the event of a flood, the lives of the inhabitants of the house moved there. In 1992, the cottage was entered into the central register of monuments. In 1996, the management of the Chełmiński and Nadwiślański Landscape Parks Complex bought the building, which allowed for the commencement of conservation and renovation works, e.g. changing the entire thatch and restoring the stained glass windows. Currently, it houses the Didactic and Museum Center.